In: Product Management
June 17, 2020
We have completed our latest software release. The latest release includes french language support for the entire client facing experience including Landing page and Client Portal. If you’re a french speaking clinic, you can now set the language for your landing page and complete user experience to french!
To change the language,
– Login to your platform
– Click ‘Landing Page’ from the left-hand navigation column
– Under the new ‘Languages’ section, you can select between english and french
June 10, 2020
We successfully rolled out our new permissions system last week. This new capability expands upon our ‘administrator | non administrator’ functionality. For current administrators, you can now adjust platform section visibility for all of your users in the system, and also add unlimited ‘non-consulting’ users at no charge. This is useful for your Practice Managers, Reception, etc who won’t be performing consultations, but will be co-ordinating consultations.
The new permission system is accessible within ‘Admin Settings -> Employee Management’. For each employee in the system, you can adjust their role and section visibility. Example: If you want a specific user to have access to consultation services and the landing page section only, that can easily be set now as you can control visibility to each section of the platform per user.
Setting the Role for a Specific User:
Consulting User: Can perform consultations within the platform. Only accounts with this role enabled will be billed on a monthly basis.
Admin: Is typically the platform owner and has access to every section / feature within the platform.
Note: You do not need to set a role for a specific user if you don’t want them having consultation capabilities or being an admin. Simply leave both boxes unchecked. Don’t forget to click ‘Save’ if you’re making any changes to the roles.
Setting Permissions For a Specific User:
You can set visibility for a user to specific sections of the site by checking the boxes associated to each area as shown below. You do not need to select a role in order to set permissions. Remember to click ‘Save’ if you’re making any changes to permissions.
May 26, 2020
We have successfully completed our software upgrade tonight which included all of the following items:
Professional View – Admins Can Mute Notifications: Administrators can now turn off email notifications for consultations owned by other staff members. To disable notifications, click on ‘Professional Details’ from the left-hand navigation section. Simple click the tickbox that says ‘Receive Admin Notifications’.
Professional View – Dashboard – Calendar – Change Availability to 10 Minutes from 15 Minutes: When using the availability calendar, the time-slot intervals have been changed to 10 minutes from 15 minutes.
Allow Admins to Claim a Message Consultation: Administrators can now claim message consultations when they are claimed by another user of the platform.
Update to Client Dashboard: Upcoming appointments have now been moved to the top of the client dashboard, making it easier for clients to locate upcoming appointments
Update PDF Export Filename to Client Name and Date: Consultation room exports now include the client’s name and date.
Add Browser Warning to Login / Register Page: The system now displays a prompt warning for any user trying to login to the system using Internet Explorer, which is an outdated browser.
Move Tables Action Links to Left: The ‘view consultation’ link within the appointment | message history is now on the left-hand portion of the screen.
Send Email Notifications for Consultation Notes and Appointment Messages: When a note is added to the consultation room by the client or staff member, an email notification will be sent out that an update has been made to the consultation room.
Professional View – Redirect to Client Card After Creating a New Client: When a new client is created, it will direct the user to the client card screen vs. the client profile card.
May 6, 2020
We have successfully rolled out major updates to our coupon system. By default, our coupons are only eligible for a single use per pet owner. With the new coupon features, you can now create coupons for a specific dollar discount or percentage discount off your consultation fees.
Coupon Name: This is the name of your coupon (internal use only)
Coupon Code: This is the code you provide your clients for usage
Percentage Discount: The % off the consultation fee
Amount Discount: The $ off the consultation fee
Expiry Date: This is the date when the coupon will no longer be active
Limit Redemptions: This is the amount of total redemptions for this coupon.
April 29, 2020
Greetings from the Product Team,
We have started our PIMS integrations this week. This new capability will allow you to sync your practice management software with our your new telehealth platform. Watch for an announcement in the coming weeks when this is live.
April 27, 2020
We have completed another software release last night that includes some new highly requested features from our partner clinics:
1. Services – Assign Professionals to Services: You can now assign specific professionals to a service. Example, you can assign an RVT to an RVT specific service, or assign a Veterinarian to a Vet specific service. To leverage this new feature, simply open up a specific service and you will see a new ’employees’ section where you can bind a specific professional to the service.
2. Consultation Room – Export to PDF: You can now export the digital consultation room to a .pdf. This will include all of the client information, intake form answers, and consultation summaries. This can easily be uploaded into your PIMs software.
3. Cancelled Appointment Availability Enhancement: Now when you cancel an appointment, you will have the option to make that time-slot bookable for a new consultation.
4. Technical Support: We have created a technical support form directly within the client portal. Now your clients can reach out to us directly if they are experiencing an issue.
Our next software release is slated for Wednesday April 29 / Off-hours with a more new features!
April 23, 2020
Greetings from Smart.Vet Product Management. We’ve successfully completed another software release tonight which included the following features that were requested by our lovely partner clinics. Keep the feedback coming!
1. Outbound Booking Email Verbiage: We’ve updated the verbiage and instructions for pet owners that are booked for an appointment
2.Landing Page – Services Pricing Toggle: On the landing page, you can now disable the pricing for your services so it’s not visible. Don’t worry, pricing is still visible for clients within the platform. The pricing visibility can be turned on/off within the ‘Landing Page’ editor with the ‘Services Block’. You will see a new toggle that says ‘Hide Price’.
3. Appointment | Message History: We’ve added 2 new columns to these views which showcase ‘Open / Lock’ status and ‘Charge’ status. This will allow you to easily see which appointments are still open and haven’t been charged.
4. Outbound Booking Appointment Confirmation: You can now easily see if any outbound scheduled appointments have been confirmed by the pet owner. Both on the Dashboard and in the Consultation Room, we’ve placed a new label that says ‘Not Confirmed’ if the appointment has not been confirmed by the pet owner.
5. Digital Consultation Room: Schedule Appointment Button – Within the Consultation Room, we’ve added a new button that says ‘Schedule Appointment’. This will allow you to schedule a follow-up appointment or new appointment with the pet owner directly from the consultation room.