In: Product Management
April 27, 2020
We have completed another software release last night that includes some new highly requested features from our partner clinics:
1. Services – Assign Professionals to Services: You can now assign specific professionals to a service. Example, you can assign an RVT to an RVT specific service, or assign a Veterinarian to a Vet specific service. To leverage this new feature, simply open up a specific service and you will see a new ’employees’ section where you can bind a specific professional to the service.
2. Consultation Room – Export to PDF: You can now export the digital consultation room to a .pdf. This will include all of the client information, intake form answers, and consultation summaries. This can easily be uploaded into your PIMs software.
3. Cancelled Appointment Availability Enhancement: Now when you cancel an appointment, you will have the option to make that time-slot bookable for a new consultation.
4. Technical Support: We have created a technical support form directly within the client portal. Now your clients can reach out to us directly if they are experiencing an issue.
Our next software release is slated for Wednesday April 29 / Off-hours with a more new features!
April 23, 2020
Greetings from Smart.Vet Product Management. We’ve successfully completed another software release tonight which included the following features that were requested by our lovely partner clinics. Keep the feedback coming!
1. Outbound Booking Email Verbiage: We’ve updated the verbiage and instructions for pet owners that are booked for an appointment
2.Landing Page – Services Pricing Toggle: On the landing page, you can now disable the pricing for your services so it’s not visible. Don’t worry, pricing is still visible for clients within the platform. The pricing visibility can be turned on/off within the ‘Landing Page’ editor with the ‘Services Block’. You will see a new toggle that says ‘Hide Price’.
3. Appointment | Message History: We’ve added 2 new columns to these views which showcase ‘Open / Lock’ status and ‘Charge’ status. This will allow you to easily see which appointments are still open and haven’t been charged.
4. Outbound Booking Appointment Confirmation: You can now easily see if any outbound scheduled appointments have been confirmed by the pet owner. Both on the Dashboard and in the Consultation Room, we’ve placed a new label that says ‘Not Confirmed’ if the appointment has not been confirmed by the pet owner.
5. Digital Consultation Room: Schedule Appointment Button – Within the Consultation Room, we’ve added a new button that says ‘Schedule Appointment’. This will allow you to schedule a follow-up appointment or new appointment with the pet owner directly from the consultation room.
April 15, 2020
Greetings fromm Smart.Vet Product Management (more…)