Our phone communication system is oriented towards clients that don’t have access to video / camera functionality.
● Automated phone communication system between Veterinarian and client
● Attach Images, Videos, and Documents – Both the expert and user can attach
files during the consultation
● Recorded – Phone calls can be recorded
● Consultation History -If you’ve done previous consultations with the expert, the
consultation summary per meeting is included at the bottom of the consultation view.
How it Works:
Once your consultation has been booked, and is ready to start, simply click ‘View’ which is located in your ‘Dashboard’ under the ‘Upcoming Appointment’ section. You will now be in the Phone Consultation view.
Let’s start by walking through the features within the top control bar of the video consultation:
● Charge – If you’re charging for the consultation, this button will be enabled. After you’re finished your consultation, simply press the ‘Charge’ button and it will bill the client and transact the money into your account.
● Open – This button enables your customer to continue communicating with you via the message box within the video consultation view after the consultation has been completed. If you want to disable this ability after the consultation has been completed, press the ‘Open’ button and it will change the button to ‘Locked’. You can ‘unlock’ the consultation at any time by pressing the button again.
● Claimed – This button showcases that the consultation has been ‘claimed’ by an
expert. If the consultation was not claimed, the button would read ‘Available’. If a consultation is available, you can click the ‘Available’ button to claim it.
● Cancel – If you are unable to perform the consultation, you can cancel the consultation by clicking the ‘cancel’ button. Once clicked, it will send a cancellation email to your client and encourage them to re-book another consultation.
Ready to Begin a Consultation?
So you’re in the consultation view and ready to start the video consultation, click ‘Start Phone Call’ to begin your phone call. Once clicked, the system will call the phone number you’ve setup in your profile. Once you answer the call, the system will then automatically call your client (via private number) and connect them to the call. Your phone number is never shared with the client.
During the consultation, both the client and yourself can attach images, videos, and documents within the consultation view
If you’re recording the consultation, the recording will be made available within 10 minutes of the consultation completing. Simply click the view button beside the recording to listen to it. There is a download prompt once your viewing the recording
The client history with your clinic is available at the bottom of the consultation view. This will showcase the notes that you’ve provided about each specific consultation.
Done the Consultation?
1. When you’ve completed your consultation, simply hang up the phone!
2. At the bottom of the consultation room, click ‘Add Consultation Note’ to provide your
3. Next, click the ‘Open’ button to lock the consultation to ‘Lock’ the consultation.
4. If you’re charging for the consultation, don’t forget to click the ‘Charge’ button at the
top of the consultation view in order to get paid.