In this section, you can add / edit / remove employees from your platform. You can view an employee’s profile at any time by clicking the ‘View’ button on each profile.
Adding an Employee
To add a new employee, click the ‘New Employee’ button. It will then load the input form shown below.
● Name: Your staff member’s name
● Email: The email address of your staff member. The email address must be unique
and not used by another staff member.
● Timezone: Input the timezone of your staff member
Once inputted, click ‘Create’ and it will take you to the employee profile card where you can populate all of their information. Be sure to click ‘Save’ in the bottom right hand corner when complete. Your employee will receive an email invitation to complete their profile setup.
● Name – This field is visible to clients
● Email – This field is NOT visible to clients
● Phone Number – This field is NOT visible to clients
● Timezone – This field is NOT visible to clients
● Position – This field is showcased to clients in the online booking section
● Biography – This field is showcased to clients in the online booking section.
● Clinic – This field is visible to clients
● Featured on Homepage – If you’re using the ‘Professional Module’ on your home page,
this will showcase the employee’s profile on the landing page.
● Administrator – If ticked, the employee will have full administrative rights within the
VIEW | EDIT EMPLOYEE
You can edit an employees profile by clicking on the ‘View’ button listed for each employee. You are able to view the availability they have set by clicking on ‘Availability’ within their profile card. To edit their profile details, click ‘Edit’